Hello everyone, today I bring you exciting news! In addition to our local warehouse in Houston, USA, Sailing has now added local warehouses in Dubai and Saudi Arabia, providing customers with even more convenient access to our products. You can now inspect product quality on-site or easily get samples of our thermal paper and labels from our local warehouses.
We have specially prepared a batch of hot-selling thermal paper and label stock for Dubai and Saudi customers, and the first pre-sale wave officially begins today! Here are the stock sizes in our two warehouses:
– BPAFREE thermal paper rolls 80 x 70mm 50 rolls / ctn Silver Pack
– BPAFREE thermal paper rolls 80 x 80mm 50 rolls / ctn
– Top quality thermal labels 58 x 39mm 800pcs 50 rolls / ctn
– Top quality thermal labels 38 x 25mm 1000pcs 50 rolls / ctn
– Large roll labels MY7062H 220mm*100M
Saudi Arabia Warehouse:
– BPAFREE thermal paper rolls 80 x 70mm 50 rolls / ctn
– Top quality thermal labels 38 x 28mm 2000pcs 50 rolls / ctn
– Thermal labels 40 x 22mm 2000pcs 50 rolls / ctn
– Thermal labels 60 x 40mm 1000pcs 50 rolls / ctn
– Thermal labels 100 x 50mm 1000pcs 20 rolls / ctn
– Price labels 26x16mm 1000pcs
– A4 labels 1 pcs, WS-1001, 100 sheet / box
Now, let’s take a look at the entire process from factory production to unboxing inspection at the port!
With 18 years of experience in thermal paper and label production, what you see first is our production workshop for 80*80 thermal paper and the production workshop for thermal labels.
The finished thermal paper and labels have been packaged and palletized, ready for shipping to Dubai and Saudi warehouses.
Before each shipment, our dedicated quality inspection team goes to the port to ensure that the product quality meets the highest standards.
The quality control process includes size sampling and thermal sensitivity testing. For example, for an 80*80mm thermal paper roll, we check its diameter and perform thermal sensitivity testing using a lighter to ensure even and clear color development, meeting the required thermal coating standards.
Regarding packaging, we offer silver foil and plastic wrapping, and we also support customization for various packaging options. If you have any suggestions or requirements, please share them in the comments for further discussion.
Next, let’s take a look at the label production and inspection process, which is similar to that of thermal paper. We showcase production images of labels in different specifications and a photo of A4 labels.
In the future, we plan to establish local warehouses in more countries. If you’re interested, please leave a message, and let’s discuss the opportunity for you to become our overseas agent in your country.
We firmly believe that Sailing’s global warehouses will bring substantial benefits to your thermal paper and label business. We invite you to join us in creating a brighter future together!